Headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida, Elite combines diverse business expertise, influence, talent and capabilities to achieve quantifiable results for those publicly traded and privately held companies we elect to represent.
Elite works closely with key executive leadership to develop and implement customized marketing and communications strategies and program designed to foster and enhance investor interest and generate broad market support.
Typical Elite-driven campaign objectives include:
- Developing investor relations messages that will most pro-actively leverage senior management's strategic vision, operational and financial performance and ongoing business expertise to deliver the optimum P/E multiple and lower the Company's cost of capital.
- Providing strategic counsel, policy guidance and program execution leading to sound investor relations' performance and consistent, credible communications programs.
- Developing customized, high-quality, high-impact and fully integrated financial communications programs and platforms.
- Increasing general market awareness of a Company and promoting understanding and appreciation for a Company's strategic direction among the retail, wholesale, institutional and individual investing communities.
- Promoting positive awareness of a Company among securities and industry analysts, while researching and tracking analysts' perceptions and attitudes towards a Company and benchmarking these measureables against realization of program objectives.
- Coordinating all media activity to promote mass awareness of a Company and material events via traditional and new media outlets - both industry-specific as well as general financial.
- Assisting senior management with the development of high-impact strategic approaches to the equity and debt markets that will deliver enhanced shareholder value and lower a Company's cost of capital.